Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello from Dwight  (Read 3983 times)
Dwight

« on: May 13, 2008, 05:10:23 AM »

Hello everyone. I'm Dwight most of you already know me. I'm the forums big bruder Grin  I've been following the Irish music scene now for about 15 years starting with Anuna and Riverdance. I've known Mairead now for about 12 of those years. I finaly met her last year, and I saw her again at Auburn Hills Mich. I met Amy Rivard last year in West Palm Beach. Amy saw me in the Audience in Phx and in Aubrun Hills Michigan. In Phoenix she gave me a very enthusiatic smile and Wave as she was exiting the stage I did the same in return. I hope to see Amy in the future. I've met some of the other Choir members in the past and remarkably they even remember me as well. They may not remember my name but they have acknowledged that they have at least seen me before

I live in Phoenix Arizona Currently work in Engineering for Honeywell Aerospace. I'm about Half Irish Scottish. I've traced had my family traced back 6 generations to Castlefinn Ireland near Donnegal.  My other interests include Hiking, bicycling, Radio Controlled Airplanes and Amatuer Astronomy. I used to play the Piano when I was growing up I had 8 years of lessons and I was in my Church Choir for 5 years and yes I sang solo from time to time. eeeeek!  Cheesy Grin
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:21:26 AM by Don » Logged
Jim M.

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 11:49:09 AM »

Dwight - Glad you joined us here!
D
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

Welcome bruder!! *big hugs*  Glad you joined us here.  And yes, the chorus members are all very friendly, and lovely people.

I've not met any, but have chatted a bit with a few of them online. Looking forward to your posts bruder, love you!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:53:31 AM by Don » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: