Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Former Chorus Members  (Read 14134 times)
Jim M.

« on: April 20, 2008, 02:33:55 PM »

Does anyone know the names of the chorus members from the first CW show at the Helix?  I mean the members who are not already included here on the Forum.  They all did a great job and it would be nice if we could know who they were and give them a few cheers.  If nobody here knows, maybe we can get the names from CW, Ltd.  I would like to see everyone involved get the recognition they deserve.  They were a big part of that first "one-night-only" show and helped make CW what it has become today.
D
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 03:17:53 PM »

Jim you bring an excellent point... they too deserve acknowledgement and recognition.

I will personally see about getting the names of the first chorus members.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:45:49 AM by Don » Logged
Jim M.

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 03:27:12 PM »

I think if we can get names and photos for everyone who has been in the chorus since the start of CW it would be great.  Rosemary Collier is one I can think of right now.  It would be interesting to follow their careers and find out what they are doing now.  Who knows, we may see some of them again in future CW projects.  Thanks, Erin!
FanOfAnn2

Lisa & Helen ~ The Beauty Of Ireland

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 06:29:37 PM »

I've been wondering about that myself as I have been watching the "Helix Center" (the blue one, as I sometimes refer to it) DVD, bits and pieces of it ... ya ready ... every single evening before I retire for the night. Love it!!!!! But one Choir member there ... isn't that Rosemary Collier or am I mistaken? As I say, you never hear anything about these "forgotten" Choir members. I thought they were incredibly good as well and I enjoy that DVD every evening. (Which is what I'm about to watch ... right now ... before I hit the hay).

But yes, I'd like to know a little more about them myself.

... Bill

Helen Kelly ~ Proof Of Ireland's True Beauty
FanOfAnn2

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 04:13:48 AM »

Anyone have any idea who this (former) Choir member is? This is from "THE HELIX CENTER" (blue) DVD. I've wondered for quite some time now who she was.

Thanks, in advance, for any/all help.

... Bill
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:15:23 AM by FanOfAnn2 » Logged

D
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 09:14:13 AM »

Rosemary Collier is/was (not sure which) the choral director for the Aontas Choral Group, which is the name the chorus goes by for the live DVDs.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:46:03 AM by Don » Logged
FanOfAnn2

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 05:55:15 PM »

Yes, I know that. But then, this is Rosemary in the "HELIX CENTER" (blue) DVD? Only (obviously) roughly 2 years prior to the "LIVE AT SLANE CASTLE" performances and DVD. The "Aontas Choral Group" is (also) listed in the closing credits of the "HELIX CENTER" DVD as well. So that I knew. In fact, if I remember correctly, now that I think about it, it just may be that Rosemary's name is mentioned in the closing credits too. I will check on that again to be sure.

... Bill
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:35:22 AM by Don » Logged

FanOfAnn2

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 05:57:28 PM »

Of course, I'm (still) also trying to find out who this other Choir member is/was ... also from the 2004 "HELIX CENTER" DVD. The girl pictured in one of my other posts in this thread.

... Bill

LisaKellyFan

I LUV Helen!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 02:42:54 PM »

Anyone have any idea who this (former) Choir member is? This is from "THE HELIX CENTER" (blue) DVD. I've wondered for quite some time now who she was.

Thanks, in advance, for any/all help.

... Bill

I think that would be Claire Boland.

FanOfAnn2

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:16:34 AM »

LKF ... You "think" that may be Claire Boland? Is this, for sure, who this is, or, you think that's who it is? I've wondered for a long time now, who she was/is. And if it is in fact "Claire Boland", how did you find out? Any info on her anywhere? What she's doing now? Where she was born? Etc, etc.

Thanks for your help.

... Bill

LisaKellyFan

I LUV Helen!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 05:03:49 PM »

Well, I can't be POSITIVE, buit I'm pretty sure it's her. It says it on one of the last pages of the CW cd case. Where David is thanking everyone.

FanOfAnn2

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »

Thanks LKF. I'll be checking that out myself.

... Bill

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: