Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who is this Choir member (from Live At Slane Castle?  (Read 15880 times)
FanOfAnn2

Lisa & Helen ~ The Beauty Of Ireland

« on: May 15, 2009, 06:52:31 PM »

There is an inquirie on the CW Forum, asking who this Choir member is. He was with CW during the Live At Slane Castle performances as well as the A Christmas Celebration performances at The Helix, in July 2007. But ... I myself don't know his name. Seems like we should. He's been with CW enough.

He's circled here in this Orinoco Flow vid cap from Live At Slane Castle.

He's the guy who winks at Meav during Dulaman.

If anyone knows, please respond?

Thanks much ... Bill

Helen Kelly ~ Proof Of Ireland's True Beauty
Lisa-Chloie_WOW

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:47:22 AM »

[img]I am wondering who the pretty lady is on the far right (below the guy who's circled). I have been searching for her name for a while and can't pinpoint it.  Wink Jim.

Lisa and Chloe are two of the most beautiful performers I have ever see/heard! I would die if I were to meet them. WOW what lovely music, I have all of the Celtic Woman collection in DVD and CD. Truly a fan....
D
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

FanofAnn2, I believe that is Andrew Nangle.

Lisa_Chloie I'm not able to see the image you're trying to post, so not sure who you're trying to point out.
Message me if you need help getting the image to appear on the forum.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:34:14 AM by Don » Logged
Lisa-Chloie_WOW

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »

My bad, I don't know how I got the "img" thing in there. I was referring to the same photo FanOfAnn2 was using. He has the guy circled and just in front of him is the person of (my) intrest. The one on the far right. Thanks, Jim.

Lisa and Chloe are two of the most beautiful performers I have ever see/heard! I would die if I were to meet them. WOW what lovely music, I have all of the Celtic Woman collection in DVD and CD. Truly a fan....
D
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

The gentleman you are pointing out, is Niall McGrath.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:34:28 AM by Don » Logged
FanOfAnn2

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »

[img]I am wondering who the pretty lady is on the far right (below the guy who's circled). I have been searching for her name for a while and can't pinpoint it.  Wink Jim.

Jim ... That "pretty lady" you are asking about is none other than Helen Kelly (Lisa's sister). Most members throughout the Forums know by now, Helen is my absolute favorite of all the CW Choir members ... ever and ... forever. If I live to be 1000, I'll never get over how pretty she is, how beautiful she is. But then, she is 'cut from the same cloth' as Lisa is and Lisa is (I've always said) the most beautiful living creature God ever placed on this green earth. When you see how beautiful Lisa is, maybe that somewhat explains why/how Helen got to be so beautiful too. But, just how did these Kelly sisters ever get to be that beautiful in the first place!

Anyway, I could carry on all day about Helen and then some but, the "pretty lady" you ask about is ... Helen Kelly.

Cheers ... Bill
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:52:35 AM by FanOfAnn2 » Logged

FanOfAnn2

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 10:58:27 AM »

Here's a photo which Una recently posted.

I added the names in so you'd know who's who.

(Thank you Una ... as always).  Smiley

... Bill

FanOfAnn2

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

Jim ... In that original shot (where you asked about that "pretty lady") the other girls are ...

Ann, I don't know where she is or what she may be up to. I've tried to locate her but, haven't had any luck. (She too is a top favorite of mine and I'd like to know what she's up to these days. I still wish she'd get back with CW again. For a DVD or a Tour. She's actually a marvelous singer). And Roisin, in the middle there, is married to Nick Bailey (the other CW drummer) and was part of the CW Choir for the taping of the Powerscourt concerts last month. So, she'll be on that DVD. When you see CW in concert (the two drummers) Ray Fean is set up on the left (as you face the stage) and Nick Bailey is on the right.

This particular picture is a vid capture from the 2006 Live At Slane Castle DVD.

... Bill

PM47

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 11:10:15 AM »

I know this is an old question but I wanted to answer the original question.  The man who sang with Maeve and winked at her name is Paul McGougle.  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: