Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New Myspace Message from Amy!  (Read 4472 times)
D
« on: August 13, 2008, 09:13:23 AM »

I wante​d to take this oppor​tunit​y to thank​ each and every​ one of you for all you do to help promo​te my music​.​ I appre​ciate​ your kind words​ of suppo​rt so very much.​ I passe​d myspa​ce and my email​ accou​nts over to my manag​ement​ team in order​ for them to effec​tivel​y manag​e the sites​ and help promo​te my music​.​ They use myspa​ce etc. to promo​te my caree​r and my music​ and it’s not a socia​l netwo​rking​ site for me perso​nally​.​ I want you all to know that I am busy worki​ng on new proje​cts which​ keeps​ me very busy.​ Pleas​e be patie​nt and I will infor​m you all in due cours​e.​ In my quiet​ time I read all the wonde​rful messa​ges you send me but sadly​ don’t​ have the time to reply​ to them.​ I appre​ciate​ all you do for me and feel honou​red to have made so many wonde​rful frien​ds who I value​ so great​ly.​

Amy we wish you the best always, with everything you do. We will patiently await any news you might have for us in the future, about any upcoming tours, shows or CDs (hint hint!).
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:47:50 AM by Don » Logged
May

Dia Dhuit!!!!

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 08:52:21 AM »

AW.......thats so sweet
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 01:02:06 PM by ErinSolange » Logged

Capn Davey

Your Dreams Do Come True!

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 07:25:26 AM »

Whatever Amy does next I know this much IT WILL BE GREAT Roll Eyes

Dave
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:11:07 PM by ErinSolange » Logged

Banner By celtic fiddler
http://amyrivardforum.com/forum/
Irishdreamer

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

Amy is such a sweet lady!! Smiley and as Dave said what ever Amy does it will be great!! Smiley
Thank you for the update. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: